The Ganas Freeweight PA family brings together the best power-building machines. Unique on the market! It represents the best biomechanics in the highest level of safety and comfort in accordance with the strictest quality requirements.In general, the GANAS Freeweight PA family is characterized by a balanced and constant load in the entire range of motion, pretensioning and lifting arms, safety technical solutions, easy adjustment options, quality materials, captivating design.
1. Adjust the seat height so that your back is pressed against the seat and your arms are parallel to the ground.
2. Hold the handle and pull it toward your sides until you feel your shoulder muscles being stretched.
3. Slowly push the handle upward until your arm is straight. Be careful not to use the strength of your shoulders or arms to complete this action, but mainly rely on the muscles of your back and shoulders.
5. Slowly return the handle to the starting position and repeat the above steps.
1. When performing training, keep your breathing steady and do not hold your breath.
2. Do not use excessive weight to avoid muscle strain or other injuries.
3. If you feel pain or discomfort, please stop training immediately and seek professional advice.
◆ 3 layers strong metal coating
◆ 60*120*3mm oval steel tube
◆ XL high quality cushion, easy clean
◆ Adjustable seat;
◆ Large foot platform;
◆ Lever for a safe start of the exercise;
◆ Multi-position handles;
◆ Independent levers for bilateral or unilateral exercises.
Universal, Fitness Center, Commercial gym
CE TUV BV ISO 9001
Tilting platforms place different level of tension in direct ratio to muscle strength and power output thanks to a change of the weight position relative to the perpendicular line of the machine lever. Movements become natural and adjusted to your proportion.
A non-slip platform guarantees the maximum safety and foot stability even in the most challenging exercise. A pantograph system manages the platform tilting in regard to your ankle flexibility.
An easy entry lever allows you to take the position that works best to keep joints aligned with pivot points. In addition, it is easier to start the movement when the machine is at maximum load.
Pivot points follow your positioning through the most complex movements and focus on the target muscle groups.
Gas assisted springs let you adjust seats and supports easily.
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value